Food Delivery app to embrace Gen Z’s gastronomy
Who are these so-called Generation Z or Gen Z in precise? Google the term and this is what you get as the definition for them: “The generation following the Millennials, also known as Generation Y.” The generation born out of the time dominated by smartphones and technology, both gaining rapid development across sectors. Tingling through the day, smartphones actively engage users’ by pushing notifications, either with mouthwatering offers or updating with forthcoming features. Bombarded with endless messages, Generation Zs began obsessing over culinary and fashion, courtesy the top food delivery app development companies and the ones for the apparel industry. These tech-savvy generations are very much into experimentation even seen indulging in lip-smacking culinary creations. Recently the social media sites are getting over-crowded with posts frequently shared by some food lover or the other displaying their cooking creativity to the digital world. The ongoing social media food trends are challenging enough to push the mobile application developers to rethink their strategies all over again.
The challenging yet benefiting new generation questions the developers’ marketing techniques, whether they are capable of grabbing mass attention or not. Food delivery app development companies for Android and iOS can make use of few tips and tricks to market their offers to the tech-savvy foodies of Generation Z.
- Say it digitally since Generation Z is growing up with smartphones and are surrounded by everything that is digital. They understand no other language than that which they share online. Targeting such customers to promote the brand is possible if smartphone opted for as the common platform to push their product.
- Keep the content brief and crisp, serving the exact point in limited words that too in a language only the Gen Z relate with. They have an attention span of not more than 8 seconds. Content must be snackable with fitting emojis to grab their interest at once.
- Altered social media preference where Facebook suffered a setback against Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp, and others. These are the common hangout points for today’s youth where the companies can promote their brand to reach the mass.
- Personalize and humanize a brand since Gen Z’s do not really prefer a faceless brand. Moreover, they need the freedom to customize the product such as the food item on sale to match their taste preference. Example: Subway- One main reason why Subway stands out to be the preferred healthy snack outlet for most youngsters.
- Prioritize quality more as the tech-savvy generation prefers doing their proper homework with extensive research on buyer reviews and then make their purchase decision. So, quality cannot be compromised when targeting this particular group.
- Keep it healthy and tasty as because this generation is highly health conscious and are mostly fitness freaks but cannot bear bland food. So make it Tasty but keep it Healthy.
The tech-savvy food lovers of this generation have mastered an entirely different set of needs and preferences. Offering tempting food snaps when marketing food application is not enough. The items must taste EPIC, not just look EPIC. So including restaurants, which are trending among youngsters, is equally important. Either hire food app developers like Fluper when designing and marketing your meal application or conduct a proper research on the target market to survive if the application wishes to enjoy longevity at a time when the entire generation is growing up with food and mobile. Getting them onboard is the challenging part. The mentioned strategies will guide you accordingly.
Reach us to our social community…